*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1981713-RWBY-Girls-in-Diapers/cid/2718539-They-make-her-stay-in-her-messy-panties
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Other · #1981713
The girls of RWBY get padded. How and why is up to you!
This choice: They make her stay in her messy panties.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #6

They make her stay in her messy panties.

    by: apple
“I think maybe you need to learn not to give in so easily.” Ruby smiled an almost devilish grin. Yang almost read her mind and quickly shoved Blake down on her back and held her down. Blake started struggling but couldn’t do anything as Ruby removed her pants but left her messy underwear on and forcibly put a diaper on over it.

“Now you can wear that until you’ve learned your lesson.” Ruby ordered as Blake slowly sat back up and observed her situation. Before she could get far, Yang removed Blake’s top and bra.

“There. Now you’re only allowed to wear that diaper when in the dorm with us.” Yang smirked.

Blake slowly shifted from side to side, she felt her mess squish around her nether regions. She then suddenly felt a huge need to pee. Before she could speak up and ask to go her bladder released on its own accord. The front of the diaper started to turn yellow, causing Weiss to snicker.

“Looks like you really did need that diaper.” Weiss teased Blake.

“The real question is how long is she going to wear it for” pondered Yang.

You have the following choices:

1. Same diaper, one week

*Noteb*
2. Changes allowed, one month

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 apple (UN: appledoom at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
babysammy has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1981713-RWBY-Girls-in-Diapers/cid/2718539-They-make-her-stay-in-her-messy-panties