*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1981605-Giant-Friendly-Spiders/cid/1765756-Growing-spider-on-earth
Rated: E · Interactive · Animal · #1981605
Spiders get huge for some reasons
This choice: Continue this one  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Growing spider on earth

    by: Redstreak
Zock decides to use all of this senses to get as much experience out this place as possible. As he has a completely perfect memory there is nothing that will slip past him. The first thing that catches his attention is the nearest tree. Through methods that would take to long to explain Zock knows that the tree is 129 orbits of this planet old. Even if you ignore all the microbes they would be ten of thousands of creatures living in it in hundreds of different species. Since with is a temperature region in deduces that the trees in the wet tropical regions he saw from the ship would be even more diverse. He knew he could spend a whole year studying just his one tree, he go back once the size problem is sorted out.

He sees that there are lots of spiders in the tree. He briefly thinks that he isn't the first of this species to come here but looking at their brains in infra red shows that they are not sapient.

He turns away from the tree and all the equally interesting trees around here. He first has to find a member of the dominant species here, he was already 6 inches long. He had to hurry all he wouldn't have time to explain things before he got too big. A journalist would be best, it will have to a broadcast journalist, print wouldn't come out in time and INTERNET methods wouldn't spread fast enough.

He scans the sky for radio and TV waves. Looking for a place that is the source of a whole lot of them. The air is full of them, there must be millions of transmitters within just a few miles of here. After a couple of minutes of shifting thought the stuff (bringing him to 8 inches long) he finds two places that seem to broadcast to the whole country.

Not having time to go though the places between here and there he has Zone teleport him to

You have the following choices:

1. The BBC

*Noteb*
2. The BT tower

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Redstreak (UN: redstreak at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Redstreak has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1981605-Giant-Friendly-Spiders/cid/1765756-Growing-spider-on-earth