*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The BBC
  2. Growing spider on earth
  3. Alien visitor
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1981605-Giant-Friendly-Spiders/cid/1774219-The-BBC
Rated: E · Interactive · Animal · #1981605
Spiders get huge for some reasons
This choice: The BBC  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

The BBC

    by: Redstreak
Zock quickly learns that BBC has the greatest reach out of any media organization he could reach in time. They were also far more trusted then their rivals. Not wanting to start a panic he makes himself invisible for now.

Zock decides that he will have to find a popular and well respected character to reassure the people about him. This person would have to also not be terrified or disgusted by him (Even the briefest search of Internet revealed that a strong cultural bias had developed against spiders for some stupid reason or reasons) ideally someone who will be trilled to discover sapience in a completely unexpected form.

Looking though various blogs and other social networking he quickly finds a person who fits and that he can reach.

That person is...

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. David attenborough

*Noteb*
2. Stephen Fry

*Noteb*
3. Next contributers choice

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Redstreak (UN: redstreak at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Redstreak has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1981605-Giant-Friendly-Spiders/cid/1774219-The-BBC