*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Ginny Weasley
  2. Female character
  3. Start
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1981406-Harry-Potter-TG/cid/1941811-Ginny-Weasley
by napo08
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fanfiction · #1981406
Harry joins feminine side.
This choice: Ginny Weasley  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Ginny Weasley

    by: Mr. George
Harry and Ginny were walking hand in hand through the castle gardens. Well, it was the greenhouse really, but they both had good imaginations. Ginny was especially good at Herbology, which she put down to all the time cooking with her mum. But her expertise allowed her a good deal of trust from Professor Sprout. As a Head of House, she had a great deal of freedom and power to exercise it.

Ginny knew which flowers were about to blossom, and had encouraged Harry to come and enjoy them as they bloomed.

The semper-omni berries were also bursting with flavour, and an open-secret as the main ingredient for Bertie Bott's Every Flavour Beans.

They were even stronger when freshly plucked, and the two students fed them to each other. As they took turns, they tried to guess which flavour their partner had just eaten.

After half a dozen, they stopped when Ginny got a Vomit flavoured one. The gagging as she held it down was enough for Harry.

As they left the greenhouse behind, Ginny joked that Harry didn't appreciate quite how awful that last one truly was.

"Well, if you spent some time in my shoes...." Ginny taunted. Her head filling with wicked thoughts as she imagined herself and Harry as one another.

Harry's cheeks coloured as the same thoughts occurred to him.

They passed a noticeboard.

Ginny hummed, and pointed to a parchement pinned there.

Swapping Club.

6pm - 7pm

Tuesday

Main Dungeon

Take a Break from Yourself.


The parchment had a picture of Minerva McGonagall, her arms folded, a stern look on her face. Her usual dour self. Her eyes disapproving, as if she could see who was reading the notice.

"That's when Hermione, Ron and I get together to work on our potions." Harry explained. "We don't want to give Professor Snape the chance to take points from Gryffindor."

"I thought that was Wednesday." Ginny objected.

She hoped Harry didn't press her about how she knew his timetable in such detail.

"Yes, Wednesday."

"But Professor McGonagall would be a great teacher, as an animagus, she has experience of other bodies... at least one... as a cat."

Harry had already told Ginny about his and Ron's experiment with polyjuice. But why was she mentioning Professor McGonagall.

Harry felt a little slow witted, and pointed to the word on the parchment, as he read it.

Swapping Club

6pm - 7pm

Wednesday

Main Dungeon

Take a Break from Yourself.


The spectral image of Professor Binns, forming the main picture. It was barely noticeable that his image was moving. Even now, he looked like he'd make this club monotonous, and dull.

"Ahh." Ginny snapped her fingers as it fell into place. "They want to keep the boys and girls separate."

"Well, it makes sense." nodded Harry, "Although it does take away some of the potential." he added with a smirk.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Mr. George (UN: rjh-kk at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
napo08 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1981406-Harry-Potter-TG/cid/1941811-Ginny-Weasley