*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1981406-Harry-Potter-TG/cid/3458209-Harry-confides-to-Ginny-what-hed-like
by napo08
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fanfiction · #1981406
Harry joins feminine side.
This choice: Harry confides to Ginny what he'd like to do in her body.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Harry confides to Ginny what he'd like...

    by: Mr. George
As Harry returned to the common room after the Wednesday club. He was greeted by an excited Ginny, she was almost giddy with excitement about their chances to experiment together.

Entering just behind Harry, Fred and George were beaming. Ginny eyed them suspiciously, already suspecting them of mischief. "Yeah... yeah, they were in the class too." Harry confirmed.

"I suspect it was the most attention Professor Binns has ever experienced." Harry observed with a shrug. "Well, he does have the experience of his long existence, even if he can't use the spell himself."

"Verto Permuto." Ginny whispered into Harry's ear, his wild hair tickling her nose, as he nodded to confirm it was the same spell for both witches and wizards. A concern they'd shared, that it was gender aligned.

"Did you learn enough to perform it, yourself?" Ginny asked eagerly. She'd spent all her spare time since Tuesday night practising the incantation, and the wand movement. She was sure she had it down perfectly.

Her eyes darting from side to side, she didn't want to be overheard. "So, is it the same that the caster needs to be the one to reverse the swap?" she asked.

The frisson of excitement and uncertainty was electric between the pair. Neither needing to say what they were thinking...
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Mr. George (UN: rjh-kk at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
napo08 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1981406-Harry-Potter-TG/cid/3458209-Harry-confides-to-Ginny-what-hed-like