*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1975956-Laundry-Day/cid/2285390-She-hasnt-any-other-cloth-in-her-room-so-
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Comedy · #1975956
A risque adventure starting with Laundry
This choice: She hasn't any other cloth in her room, so she has to go to class in underwear  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

She hasn't any other cloth in her room, so ...

    by: mrwoodson
Cynthia thinks for a second wait i have to get class. Crap i am in my underwear i feel so embarrassed having to attend class in my underwear. Cynthia heads back to her apartment to grab some a little more covering. She goes to the elevator presses the up button and gets in the elevator when it arrives. Cynthia pressed the number 7 for her floor once the doors closed. It took four minutes for the elevator to reach her floor, once the doors opened she headed to her apartment . When she was in her apartment she went to her coat closet to grab a trench coat and left her apartment on order to get to class. Cynthia saw her reflection on the elevator door and screamed because how she was exposed. what was she wearing?

You have the following choices:

1. skimpy underwear

*Noteb*
2. see through underwear

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 mrwoodson (UN: mrwoodson at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
worlddominator has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1975956-Laundry-Day/cid/2285390-She-hasnt-any-other-cloth-in-her-room-so-