*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1975956-Laundry-Day/cid/2379226-skimpy-underwear
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Comedy · #1975956
A risque adventure starting with Laundry
This choice: skimpy underwear  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

skimpy underwear

    by: KelseyFan
Cynthia's heart shattered... she was wearing her black lacy lingerie. If her trench coat opened at all during the class she would be mortified.

Cynthia toyed with the idea of just skipping this class. Since this was a lecture for her science, she didn't want to skip because of her struggles with science class. But, the risk of exposing herself during the class was too high. The seating of this lecture hall was abnormal as well, the seats were arranged in a circle around the professor and she sat in the first row. If her trench coat dropped down on her back, anyone behind her would know she was in only her lingerie. If her trench coat opened up in the front, everyone sitting in front of her would get a view of the beautiful girl in her sexy, black lingerie.

Eventually Cynthia was forced into going to the science class because she took too long to make a decision and someone in her class joined her in the elevator.

"Cynthia...? I'm not sure how I feel about your current outfit. Trying out something new?"

"I guess you could say something along those lines."

"Well I'll let you be. Hope you didn't forget that today's class is going to have new desks, but these are the good ones with the chairs that have the holes at the bottom of the back so you can adjust them!"

The blood drained away from Cynthia's face after hearing that. There was even more situations that Cynthia could expose herself in. She could always just stay in the elevator and tell her friend that she forgot something in her dorm. Or she could go to class and pray nothing bad happens to her. The gods seemed to force the choice onto Cynthia, when the elevator made it to the floor of her lecture, the elevator was extra shaky upon landing and she tumbled out of it onto the ground. The trench coat was covering her backside, but her front was skin to skin with the cold tiled floor. Before she could stand up, Cynthia quickly adjusted her trench coat, and made her way to the lecture.

The closing elevator doors sealed the fate of Cynthia, and she was now at mercy to herself and any force trying to expose her in her lecture.

Quickly finding and sitting in her seat, Cynthia's trench coat was covering all it should, but it didn't cover a lot of leg leaving little to none to the imagination. As the professor got up to his podium Cynthia remembered that she left her notebook and pens in the laundry room....

You have the following choices:

1. Cynthia stays in class

2. Cynthia goes to get her supplies

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 KelseyFan (UN: exadiotic at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
worlddominator has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1975956-Laundry-Day/cid/2379226-skimpy-underwear