*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1975026-Im-not-her/cid/1802211-A-family-having-a-picnic
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1975026
young looking petite woman gets mistaken for a child
This choice: A family having a picnic  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

A family having a picnic

    by: Tcheser
Jessica stood there pigeon toed not knowing what to say or do. Where once sat her clothes there was now a happy looking family having a picnic, gingham blanket, wicker picnic basket and all! She tried to cover herself, but found it remarkably hard to do without a scrap of clothing. She could cover her small almost nonexistent chest or her bare little pussy, but not both, and not well. She was so embarrassed she seriously considered diving back into the water and swimming away, but then what...

Before she could act though, the man, Gregory, and the woman, Patricia, sprang to their feet and came to her thinking she was lost or in some kind of distress.

"Are you alright dear?" Patricia asked taking her by the hand and leading her away from the water. "What are you doing out here all alone without any clothes on?"

"Were you attacked?" Gregory inquired looking around for suspicious characters. "Maybe we should call the police..."

"No, please don't! I'm fine!" Jessica squealed and beseeched Gregory to not to call the authorities while she struggled to cover herself with the one free hand she still had. She couldn't let them call the police. Being caught naked by this family was bad enough, she didn't want the attention a police call would bring as well.

"I bet she's a naughty girl, that's why she doesn't want you to call the police!" the couple's ten year old daughter Emily teased.

Which caused Emily's twin brother David to pinch Jessica's little bottom and add, "Yeah, she's probably been really bad! Only bad girls run around without any clothes on!"

Despite the fact that Patricia was thinking the same thing she hushed her children, "Kids please be quiet a moment, let mommy figure this out." then turned back to Jessica who she still held by the hand and asked, "What's your name? What are you doing out here honey? Where are your parents?"

Seeing that Patricia clearly thought she was a child rather than the adult she actually was Jessica found herself in a quandary. She could try and tell the woman the truth, that she was an adult and had lost her clothes or she could play along and pretend to be a little girl in distress. However from experience she knew that without her fancy clothes and padded underwear people generally believed she was about twelve and were often hard to convince otherwise. Additionally if she convinced them she was an adult there was the very real possibility that they would call the police and she would face charges of indecent exposure.

It seemed like a no win situation. Jessica decided to...

You have the following choices:

1. Claim to be an adult

2. Pretend to be a child

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Tcheser (UN: tcheser at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
soodersooder has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1975026-Im-not-her/cid/1802211-A-family-having-a-picnic