*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1972796-The-Longsword/cid/3214789-She-decides-to-remove-even-more-of-your-parts
by Hole
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1972796
A tale of magic longsword that can cut off body parts and let them live.
This choice: She decides to remove even more of your parts!  •  Go Back...
Chapter #13

She decides to remove even more of your parts!

    by: Airship-King
"Hm, I think I'll keep trimming him down. After all, he didn't say I -couldn't-, and just removing his arms seems a little boring."

Saying this, Michelle grins and maneuvers your frozen form so that you're sitting on the couch. She thinks for a moment, trying to decide what to remove next, before getting an idea. Mindful of the time limit, she quickly pulls your pants off and tosses them aside. However, you wear boxers, so she's forced to remove those as well, to keep up with her own desire not to ruin your clothes. And of course, since you're already indecent, she pulls your shirt off as well. Not like it'll help your modesty any at this point anyway.

Once you're completely disrobed, she takes the sword, and slices your legs off! They slide off the couch, leaving you with just a couple of rounded off stumps sticking out of your hips. Michelle smiles as she steps back and takes in your nude, limbless form. She giggles a bit; you'd often teased her about being short, but now she's twice your height! She puts a hand to her chin as she considers whether to keep reducing you or not.

You have the following choices:

1. That's enough. She restarts time.

2. She cuts off even MORE of your parts!

*Noteb*
3. She decides to modify herself a little.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Airship-King (UN: airship-king at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Hole has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1972796-The-Longsword/cid/3214789-She-decides-to-remove-even-more-of-your-parts