*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1972796-The-Longsword/cid/3214792-She-cuts-off-even-MORE-of-your-parts
by Hole
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1972796
A tale of magic longsword that can cut off body parts and let them live.
This choice: She cuts off even MORE of your parts!  •  Go Back...
Chapter #14

She cuts off even MORE of your parts!

    by: Airship-King
"Heee, that's good, but I think I can trim him down even further~"

Michelle giggles as she considers your limbless form. Most people would have thought cutting off your arms and legs was already a lot, but she doesn't seem satisfied yet! Looks like your girlfriend has an even bigger mischievous streak than you do! Perhaps giving her carte blanche to use the sword on you wasn't your best idea. Laying you down, she decides the next cut will be a little more off the bottom. But how much?

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. She cuts off your cock and balls!

*Noteb*
2. She cuts off your hips!

3. She cuts off everything below your chest!

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Airship-King (UN: airship-king at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Hole has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1972796-The-Longsword/cid/3214792-She-cuts-off-even-MORE-of-your-parts