*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. more races.
  2. more races.
  3. tEH START!
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1963562-Saurian-City/cid/1756314-more-races
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: GC · Interactive · Adult · #1963562
Awaken in a city of humans, Dinosaurs, and Dragons..
This choice: more races.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

more races.

    by: Former182
Let's take a brief look at dragons in Saurian City.

European dragons - Tend to have big breasts and asses. A number of them also have wings. They also tend to have a big stomach. A warning, they tend to be greedy and possessive. So there is a high chance you'll be seen as either a pet or a toy. Some have the capability to have a stomach where they'll keep you unharmed, so it's more of a pouch that just happens to be inside of them.

Asian dragons - They tend to be thin and tall. They are also quite skilled in languages. They also are kind of sensitive with how they are seen in society. Their personality is somewhat more temperamental when compared to the European dragons. As for how they might see you when they fall under your scent, perhaps either a servant or a secret lover from a lower class?


You have the following choices:

1. European dragon doctor

2. Asian dragon doctor

3. some other race

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Former182 (UN: former182 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Former182 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1963562-Saurian-City/cid/1756314-more-races