*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Asian dragon doctor
  2. more races.
  3. more races.
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1963562-Saurian-City/cid/1773154-Asian-dragon-doctor
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: GC · Interactive · Adult · #1963562
Awaken in a city of humans, Dinosaurs, and Dragons..
This choice: Asian dragon doctor  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Asian dragon doctor

    by: dragoness seeker
They are still many types of Eastern dragons, and like their western counterparts, most of them devided by the colors. (They are alos divided by the number of talon, they have on their hands, but that's another story.) They are all tall, and thin, and with small but firm breasts, but sometime big butt.

Blue: Blue eastern dragons are normal calm and collective, but can become dangerous, when provoke. Personality-wise, they are michevious, but try go to far with their jokes or pranks Blue scales tend to use more magic to change things rather than leave things are they are. They are romantic beings, and enjoy long relationship, over short lustful adventure. They love to be in control, but will speak to others are equals, not servants. They also won't use flattery.

Green: Green eastern dragons are short-tempered, even compared to western dragons. They can be loving beings, but are prone to jeolously, They don't use magic to often, but when they do, what out. They often enjoy short "one night stand relationships" than long one. When it clear that they are the dominate one in the relationship, they have no compassion with their parnters when they use insterest. (So expect to be trades a lot.)

Other type: Yellow, Red, and Mix

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Blue Asian Dragon Doctor

2. Green Asian Dragon Doctor

*Noteb*
3. Other types:

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 dragoness seeker (UN: tharris2 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Former182 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1963562-Saurian-City/cid/1773154-Asian-dragon-doctor