*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1963370-Babysitting-and-diapers/cid/1769161-Wet-the-pull-up
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Other · #1963370
You are either the babysitter or being babysat and someone will end up in diapers.
This choice: Wet the pull-up  •  Go Back...
Chapter #9

Wet the pull-up

    by: Jello
You saw how these kids were committed to this game, and you thought you should commit as well. You sat on the floor thinking about what to do when you remembered you were wearing a pull-up. You had slight hesitations, but you finally brought yourself to pee your pull-up. Your bladder had to get used to not peeing in a toilet, so it took some time. When you were finished peeing, your pull-up seemed to hold it all. This pleased you.

"Mommy!" yelled Krista, "Emily peed her pull-up!"

"She what!?" yelled Hannah.

When she saw you, she looked extremely surprised.

Hannah said, "Awwww. Did my baby go by herself in her diapee?"

You continued to play along and went, "Yes, Mommy."

"Well, it looks like the baby needs a change, but I don't think pull-ups will be able to hold all of her accidents. I know! I'll get a diaper from the other room!"

You gulped thinking you could be like this for a while. What you also feared was that Hannah would want to change, this including her seeing your parts.

You have the following choices:

1. Let her change your diaper.

2. Ask to change your own diaper.

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Jello (UN: jellohuynh22 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
FairyPrincessJess has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1963370-Babysitting-and-diapers/cid/1769161-Wet-the-pull-up