*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1963370-Babysitting-and-diapers/cid/1778231-Ask-to-change-your-own-diaper
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Other · #1963370
You are either the babysitter or being babysat and someone will end up in diapers.
This choice: Ask to change your own diaper.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #10

Ask to change your own diaper.

    by: TrumP
This went too far a little too quickly. You have no intent to let Hannah see your lady parts even as a part of the game and start to have second thoughts on your decision to wet yourself..

As Hannah left the room to pick up a replacement for your currnet underwear, Krista approaches you with questions on her mind.

"I didn't know you were still a baby Emily," she said. "Mommy said you had to babysit us"

Her words hit you like a truck as you realize how stupid your action were.

"Don't worry Krista," you manage to say. "This is just part of the game. I am totally capable of using the toilet properly like your mom and dad".

"Oh, I see! How silly I am," Krista answers.

In that moment Hannah enters the room again with a big white disposable diaper in her hands.

"Let's get baby into this," she says looking at you.

"Wait, wait! Where did you get that? It's too big for Krista..." You ask.

"Leftovers from when one of our cousins visited. He still wets the bed as a teenager. Can you believe that?" Hannah says trying not to laugh.

"Oh, haha," you stammer.

"No more talking. Baby is gonna get a rash if she don't get a fresh diaper on soon!" Hannah says and grabs your wrist.

"Hey quit it," you groan. "Fine but I'm doing it myself. Otherwise I'm out of this game!"

Hannah gets a puzzled look on her face but finally lets go of your wrist. "Ok baby but don't hurt yourself. Come with me and I'll show you the bathroom".

She hands you the diaper (which is HUGE) and gives you sign to follow her. Fascinated with the enormous diaper you follow Hannah without a question or much attention to the surroundings. Suddenly she opens a door, "Now get your business done and rejoin us in the living room for supper, ok baby?" You nod and enter the bathroom.

As the door closes you are finally alone with the wet pullup around your waist and the dry diaper in your hands.


You have the following choices:

1. Remove the wet pullup

2. Put on the diaper

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 TrumP (UN: wulff at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
FairyPrincessJess has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1963370-Babysitting-and-diapers/cid/1778231-Ask-to-change-your-own-diaper