*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The other rite of manhood
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1962669-King-by-his-own-hand/cid/1693955-The-other-rite-of-manhood
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by wolf99
Rated: GC · Interactive · Comedy · #1962669
Sokka takes a different rite of manhood and becomes king of both water tribes with a mark
Chapter #1

The other rite of manhood

    by: wolf99
Sokka was a shorter boy standing only four foot ten inches tall at age fourteen, he had the dark skin of the water tribe along with bright blue eyes, and his dark brown hair was pulled back into a warrior’s wolf tail at the back of his head. He was dressed in the standard long parka of the southern water tribe. Sokka was feeling down because he turned fourteen today and unlike most of the men of the tribe he would not be allowed to take his first attempt at iceberg dodging. As a result Sokka had been sulking since he woke up.

“What’s wrong with Sokka it’s his birthday he should be happy.” Nina asks Ten as she watches Sokka.

Nina was a taller woman standing at five foot ten inches, although her parka hid it she had a slender body with small b-cup breasts. But she did possess large round hips, a big fat round peach shaped ass, and long shapely lags. Nina was also one of the female hunters, she wears her hair in a long braid and had dark blue eyes.

Ten is a woman standing at five foot three and had large E-cup breasts and a mid-sized apple shaped ass. She had her long black hair loose down her back with the exception of hair loopy on the sides of her head. Ten was one of the kelp cultivators of the Western Artic Sea Village. Ten had grey eyes showing that she possessed some air nomad heritage.

“Sokka is sad because he cannot take his first ice burg dodging attempt. Poor boy he is fourteen and can’t try to become a man.” Ten tells Nina.

“Well there is one other Rite to man hood Sokka could attempted but it is the most dangerous in all three nations, The Rite of the King. But only three former water tribe men have ever partly passed it. The last king chose not to take the throne had passed the rite during the time of Avatar Kyoshi. He also married Kyoshi and had a couple kids with her and one of them was Kya’s great, great, great, grandmother. If Sokka passes this Rite he would become the rightful ruler of both water tribes but if he fails he would die. But there is one thing about one of the king’s rights...” Sing says with a large blush on her face.

Sing was a sea prune farmer who had dark blue green eyes and short neck length brown hair with black highlights. She stood at five foot four inches tall with large round DD-cup breasts, a nice large apple shaped ass, but she had short legs with thin hips. Sing is also one the teachers of the village.

“What is making you blush Sing?” The two other woman ask.

“Well the King has some interesting rights one of the being he would be able to sleep with any woman of the tribe regardless of marital status as long as they are not immediate family. He would also be able to marry multiple woman. But what is really embarrassing is that several woman would take him to a privet hut to not only usher him into manhood but to also teach him how to please the woman he sleeps with. The King of the Water Tribe was said to become one of the most powerful benders in the world. He would also be granted a unique form of bending.” Sing states with a smile but still possessing a bright red blush.

“Well I think it would make Sokka happy to attempt the rite. But we should ask kana before we tell Sokka. But with all that Sokka has been doing for the village these past six months I think he is worthy to take the rite if he is able since there are some qualifications that I do not know about. But since he is a boy still kana would need to give her permission as Sokka’s guardian.” Sing says after calming down.

“Let’s go talk to Kana then.” Nina tells the woman.

Nina, sing and ten are all about twenty five years old. They quickly head for kana’s hut. All three woman hoped Sokka could take the Rite of the King. After all Sokka has not only spent the last six months leading hunting parties and going fishing. He also has been handling all the repairs to the village, from fixing the fishing nets to making new hunting tools.

They also remember when a very large male saber tooth lion tiger attacked the village just after the men left. Several huts were damaged before Sokka lead it away from the village after several huts were damaged. Sokka’s right arm was broken and he suffered four deep slashes across his chest before he managed to kill it with his boomerang. And even with his injuries Sokka was up a dawn the next day working to repair the huts.

“Kana we would like to talk to you about Sokka and if he qualifies to take the Rite of the King?” Nina asks the wise old woman.

“Well I wish I could say he did not qualify to take the Rite but I feel my grandson might just be the first to fully pass the Rite. He not only possesses the largest chi stores I have ever felt he has the blood of all three water tribes flowing through his veins. Come let’s go give Sokka the option to take It.” kana says as she stands up.

Back with Sokka in the village square…

“Sokka my brave little hunter how would you like to take a different rite of manhood. But before you take it you need to know it is extraordinary dangerous. But I feel you can pass it. Do you want to attempt it?” kana asks Sokka.

“What would I have to do to pass this rite Gran-Gran?” Sokka asks his Gran-Gran.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 wolf99 (UN: guidom99 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
wolf99 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1962669-King-by-his-own-hand/cid/1693955-The-other-rite-of-manhood