*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1957024-Magic-ring-from-ancient-times/cid/2930939-Lazy-husband-shes-enslaved-to
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by foogo
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Erotica · #1957024
A magic ring in the hands of a horny young man can have great consequences, good and bad.
This choice: Lazy husband she's enslaved to  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Lazy husband she's enslaved to

    by: Mikedaddywho
Doing nothing and having mom, or should I say, Lisa, love me unconditionally, while doing everything for me just sounds too good an opportunity to pass up. I close my eyes and make a wish that I would be her new man. I found mom in a deep depression after her previous man left her. I was so sincere and loving toward her, she practically threw all that she is at me and decided she'd do whatever I wanted her to do. She wouldn't question it and would happily do it with the most positive attitude, so long as I loved her. I rarely ever had to lift a finger.

I opened my eyes to see her up close to my face, one hand on my head, as if she was checking my temperature. " Are you alright dear? Do you need me to do anything for you? You've been helping me so much when I insisted you didn't need to. Why don't you sit down and watch T.V. I'm sure you're tired and hungry.

"W-w-what,' I spoke in shock. Did the wish work because she was never like this.

She frowned at this, ' I asked if you were alright. Please let me do everything, you've done more than enough and I'm grateful. Go sit down and enjoy yourself. I'll get a dinner started with plenty of food. A big man like you needs plenty of nourishment..." she kissed me on the lips and patted my gut. Wait, What? Her hand then drifted to my crotch and gave it a squeeze,"...And love. I can't wait for us to christen our bedroom tonight."

"Y-yeah, let me just head to the bathroom,"I tore myself away from her and went straight to the nearby bathroom. leaving her to do the rest of the unpacking. I closed the door and looked at myself in the mirror. Only the man in the mirror wasn't me. Or it was me just a little different. I wished to be her new man, but I never really described how I'd look. I guess the ring did its best with what I gave it because it kind of looked like me, but wasn't. Many of my facial features changed only slightly. I looked a little rougher and older with a 5'o clock shadow and a few grey hairs on my scalp, so I was closer to mom's age.The most noticeable change, though, was my weight. I had to be close to 260 pounds. I had a double chin going and my gut was out and over the waistband of my jeans. I can see my shirt only covered half of it and it had plenty of grease stains on it. So I'm somewhat of a slob now and doing nothing, but basically eating and having sex with mom probably is what contributed to my weight over the years I was with her. Holy crap you actually worked," I thought as I looked at the ring still on my finger. Wait, if I gained from doing nothing all this time then how did that effect mom from working so much?

I cracked open the bathroom door to get a look at her. I got a good view of her profile from the side, if only somewhat angled away from me. Her butt which was a decent shape had shrunk a little and so had her breasts. She was definitely thinner around the rest of her body. Hmmm, well that won't do. Maybe I should Give her the body I think she needs. A bimbo body had appealed to me. Big booty and thighs with large tits and little in the middle. Or maybe I should make her fatter than she originally was. She had a good body shape. Or I could just leave it. Either way she'll be doing what she's told.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. bimbo big boobies, huge booty

*Noteb*
2. I Want her fatter

3. Forget her, Feed me slave

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Mikedaddywho (UN: hellislife at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
foogo has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1957024-Magic-ring-from-ancient-times/cid/2930939-Lazy-husband-shes-enslaved-to