*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1957024-Magic-ring-from-ancient-times/cid/2930944-Forget-her-Feed-me-slave
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by foogo
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Erotica · #1957024
A magic ring in the hands of a horny young man can have great consequences, good and bad.
This choice: Forget her, Feed me slave  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Forget her, Feed me slave

    by: Mikedaddywho
Regardless of what she looks like, I'll be getting whatever I want. If she's skinny, so be it. She'll be easier to push around.

With newfound confidence I opened the door and walked up toward mom."Mo-," I cut myself off before I finished that. I'm such an idiot. I'm her husband now, not her son. I mean from my point of view I am her son, but from her's, she met me sometime ago and never had a child. With that in mind, I started quickly again,'Lisa, hon, I'm starving. Can you start dinner now? Also get me a beer or whatever we have to drink. It's been a busy day and I need it. I'll be on the couch if you need me." I finished as I gave mom a slap on her rear making her jump in surprise. I suddenly felt that was going to far and my confidence crumbled, so I was about to apologize until I saw her smiling face.

"Of course honey, I'll get right on that," she replied back in the most joyful voice I've heard from her. It seems she had no objections to anything I've said or done. I wonder how far I can push this? I know I wished she'd do anything, but will she really?

I decided to add to my list of demands."Also I want you to feed me on the couch instead of serving dinner at the table. You should also take off your clothes and do it in your underwear. Then I want you..." I continued making demand after demand and she only smiled and nodded and replied yes to me the whole time. She never disproved of anything I said. I really got to say that bossing her around was giving me a hard on like no other. I came to climax as she did everything I told her to do finishing with her going down on me.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. 3 months of the good life

2. 1 year a slob

*Noteb*
3. Let's try something else

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Mikedaddywho (UN: hellislife at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
foogo has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1957024-Magic-ring-from-ancient-times/cid/2930944-Forget-her-Feed-me-slave