*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Walk on the beach
  2. Head to the beach
  3. The beginning
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1954647-The-giant-fat-black-man/cid/3275493-Walk-on-the-beach
by dude
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Adult · #1954647
A fat black man becomes a giant.
This choice: Walk on the beach  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Walk on the beach

    by: Doctor Sizelove
Carl stepped out of the water sending huge waves onto the beach goers

As he stepped on the sand he realized what had happened as he saw a large amount of soaked tiny people screaming and running.

“Well well well. Looks like Big ole Carl gets to have some fun”

A lot of people made fun of Carl’s weight throughout his life and he decided that while he was king Kong sized that he exact his vengeance on the puny populace on the beach.

He kicked off his giant sandals and threw them into the water miles away. The sandals flew so far they actually destroyed a party boat.

Carl loved his new confidence and to prove his dominance, the fat black giant tossed away his giant swim trunks leaving himself giant and butt naked. His black dick was the size of a tree trunk that swung in the warm breeze. As he stomped through the sand, his massive chocolate ass cheeks clapped in thunderous vibrations.

Many were staring at the gigantic fat black man taking over the beach, but a lot were running for their lives. The tiny people made Carl even more hard than he already was.

In that moment he turned his attention to something that made him lick his lips.

You have the following choices:

1. A sexy 30 year old female lifeguard

*Noteb*
2. A group of drunk college girls

3. A 10 year old girl building a sand castle

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Doctor Sizelove (UN: sizelove at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
dude has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1954647-The-giant-fat-black-man/cid/3275493-Walk-on-the-beach