*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Mini Baywatch
  2. Walk on the beach
  3. Head to the beach
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1954647-The-giant-fat-black-man/cid/3428490-Mini-Baywatch
by dude
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Adult · #1954647
A fat black man becomes a giant.
This choice: A sexy 30 year old female lifeguard  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Mini Baywatch

    by: jjuenger
In the midst of the fleeing crowd coming out of the water, he spots a blonde, white, thick lifeguard as she tries to get everyone out in a manner that would minimize trampling on their part. The way she moves makes Carl much harder, and he knows that he has to have her. So, he makes the decision to just take her.

With this on his mind, he walks in her direction, stepping on people that he never notices under his feet. He has one thing on his mind, and nothing will stop him from claiming her.

For her part, the lifeguard was too focused on trying to save lives to notice the chocolate blimp coming her way. It wasn't until his shadow was cast over her that she noticed that something was off. She turns around and looks up, just in time to see a gigantic hand reaching down to her.

It was fast to him, but Carl scooped up the lifeguard, bringing her up to his face, watching her screaming for any manner of assistance. In response, he roars loudly in her face, trying to determine what to do with her now.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. He plays with her now

*Noteb*
2. He takes her into the city

*Noteb*
3. The police arrive

*Noteb*
4. He gets something to eat

*Noteb*
5. Other

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 jjuenger (UN: jjuenger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
dude has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1954647-The-giant-fat-black-man/cid/3428490-Mini-Baywatch