*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Head to the beach
  2. The beginning
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1954647-The-giant-fat-black-man/cid/1693037-Head-to-the-beach
by dude
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Adult · #1954647
A fat black man becomes a giant.
This choice: Head to the beach  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Head to the beach

    by: dude
Karl was walking distance from the beach and put on a shirt and white board shorts and Flip flops. The beach was crowded but he found a spot and decided to get into the water. After awhile he started to come back but he didn't see anyone just his sandals. "Hmm weird" he said as he walked back in.

People screamed and ran as the giant man came from the water. His sandals grew large trapping people under them. Some stared at him the outline and shape of his monster cock was shown in his shorts and it moved and swung as he walked. He crushed so many under his footsteps not realizing how massive he was. He put on his sandals and...

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Sat down

2. Walk into the city

3. Walk on the beach

4. Take a piss

*Noteb*
5. Other

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 dude (UN: rmz450 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
dude has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1954647-The-giant-fat-black-man/cid/1693037-Head-to-the-beach