*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The Intern Net
  2. Disaster Imminent
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1946404-Monster-Tower/cid/1641724-The-Intern-Net
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Comedy · #1946404
What trouble can a human get into while working at a newspaper for giant monsters?
This choice: Help out with a new intern  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

The Intern Net

    by: Unknown
Lexi lets out a sigh. “Listen Tim,” she says. “This next job is super important. We’re expecting five new interns at the Daily Tombstone and I need you to give one of these girls a tour around the building.” You gulp at that thought. “New interns? But Lexi, these are giant monsters. What if they don’t like me.” “Then I won’t blame them.” Says Lexi with a hint of venom in her voice. She really didn’t like you because of all the damages you inflict on the building as well as the amount of injuries you cause her.

You hesitate and then Lexi growls. “Go!” she shouts. “Alright!” you yell nervously. “I’m going.” You run off to find the intern, not wanting to incur the wrath of the sphinx. “She sure is grouchy today,” you say to yourself. “Must be her carnivorous diet.” Soon you reach the lobby, stopping momentarily to avoid getting accidentally stepped on by Emma and Beth. Once the two walk away, you continue on before hiding under a potted plant as Grace walks in. You could even swear she was eating a croissant with humans inside and shake out of fear.

You know the smallest monsters are around 300ft tall but most of the monsters in the building not only surpassed that height, but were heavily built, mainly BBWs like Fate, Mazee and Willa. You felt like a germ compared to the massive girls that worked here. Your smallest coworker could use you as a toothpick. But you couldn’t worry about the coworkers you know. You had to meet one of the interns and show her around and you had no idea what species of monster she was. You run up and feel tremors before you look up and see that the new intern is...

(I’ll let you make your own monster girls for this round. Try to make them different species than the ones already listed. No Mechas, mutates or human giantesses though and no underaged. New rule, the interns can't be the same species as the other interns or the reporters already on the character list. Try to have some variety.).

You have the following choices:

1. New Character 1

2. New Character 2

3. New Character 3

4. New Character 4

5. New Character 5

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
J. M. Darkly has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1946404-Monster-Tower/cid/1641724-The-Intern-Net