*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. A Wolf in the Fold
  2. The Intern Net
  3. Disaster Imminent
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1946404-Monster-Tower/cid/1683441-A-Wolf-in-the-Fold
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Comedy · #1946404
What trouble can a human get into while working at a newspaper for giant monsters?
This choice: New Character 5  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

A Wolf in the Fold

    by: InfiniteBull
The intern you're meeting turns out to be a werewolf. You stare up and see that she has an hourglass figure with pitch black fur and icy blue eyes. She's wearing a low cut shirt and a pair of jeans. "Hello, you must be Tim." she says casually as she looks down on you. "Yup, pleased to meet you." you say. "I'll be giving you the tour. Um, would you mind giving me a lift?" She then picks you up and places you on her shoulder.

"So, whats your name?" you ask her. She begins walking as she answers. "I'm Hecate. So, where should we head first?" With that, you begin the tour. You guide her around the office, showing her the ins and outs. In between you also try to get to know her. Turns out she also does freelance artwork on the side. "I primarily do illustrations." she says. "Sometimes for books, sometimes for magazines. I've even done caricatures before." You think thats actually pretty neat. "Thats cool, why did you decide to come work here?" you ask. She thinks for a second before answering. "I guess I just wanted to try something new. I'm still going to do art on the side though. Don't want to get rusty you know."

The tour seems to be going well, and you're doing a good job of breaking the ice. "So, do you have any family?" you ask. "Oh yeah. I actually have quite a big family. Lots of cousins." She answers. "No brothers or sisters?" you inquire. After that, Hecate's face darkens. "Yes, I have a sister." she says angrily. You must have hit a sore spot. "I'm sorry." you say nervously. "I didn't mean to-" She then cuts you off. "Its okay, I just get a little touchy about it. Might as well tell you since it'll probably get around eventually. My twin sister's name is Persephone." she says. "The murderer?!" you blurt out. You immediately regret your outburst, but you couldn't help it. "Yes, the murderer. The CANNIBAL." she spits out with contempt. You're suddenly very uncomfortable. Luckiliy the two of you come across someone, so you introduce them to try and steer away from this topic. Who is it?

You have the following choices:

1. Mazee

*Noteb*
2. Willa

3. Someone Else

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 InfiniteBull (UN: infinitebull at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
J. M. Darkly has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1946404-Monster-Tower/cid/1683441-A-Wolf-in-the-Fold