*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Beautiful but Deadly
  2. The Intern Net
  3. Disaster Imminent
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1946404-Monster-Tower/cid/1644125-Beautiful-but-Deadly
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Comedy · #1946404
What trouble can a human get into while working at a newspaper for giant monsters?
This choice: New Character 1  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Beautiful but Deadly

    by: Unknown
As you look up at the titanic intern, you see that it vaguely resembles a human woman, except for some distinct features. For one thing, her skin was a light shade of purple, with long black hair down to the small of her back, from which two bat wings sprouted. Her eyes were yellow and slitted, like a cat's, while two horns protruded from her forehead, and her nails were long and sharp as knives, and painted red, while a long devil's tail with a heart shaped tip dangled from her backside.

For clothing, she wore a black business suit and skirt that showed off her smooth legs. There was only one sort of creature this woman could be. A succubus. You begin to tremble in fear. You weren't religious in the strictest sense, but you knew enough about succubi to know they were the most dangerous of all monsters. They wouldn't just kill you, they could steal your very soul, dooming it to unimaginable torture.

The beautiful yet intimidating creature looks down at you and smiles. "Hello, I'm Beatrice Zebub, but just call me Bea. You must be here to show me around." You nod timidly. "Yes, but I have one question first. You're not going to steal my soul, are you?"

How does she react?
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
J. M. Darkly has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1946404-Monster-Tower/cid/1644125-Beautiful-but-Deadly