*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Not Another One
  2. Beautiful but Deadly
  3. The Intern Net
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1946404-Monster-Tower/cid/1644369-Not-Another-One
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Comedy · #1946404
What trouble can a human get into while working at a newspaper for giant monsters?
This choice: Flirty. "Not unless you want me to." (wink)  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Not Another One

    by: Unknown
Bea lowers her head and giggles as her monumental breasts shake and she bends her knees. "Not unless you want me to." She says with a wink. Bea then turns around and shakes her butt above you as her tail twirls You see nothing but fur under her skirt and look down as fast as you could. Bea even blows a kiss at you and you jump out of the way. You knew all too well where this was going and you didn't like it. "No! No! No! I'm already in a relationship with a monster. Mazee Robinson is the only girl for me. Understand?" Bea actually looks in disappointment. "Oh," she says as her tail and horns droop down. "I understand."

You let out a sigh of relief. This monster was a flirter. You get enough of that from Blake and Beth and honestly you didn't want another. While your girlfriend Mazee was very loyal to you and you'd never cheat on her, you don't like to risk anything being taken out of context. Having Mazee mad at you would be a very bad thing, especially since she's one hundred times bigger than you.

Bea unbuttons her suit slightly and you have to cover your face as more of her cleavage is exposed. "That girlfriend of yours must be a real bombshell if you'd turn down a succubus. What kind of monster is she? A siren? A gorgon? Maybe even a hippogriff?" You shake your head and smile. "She's the most beautiful wererat I've ever seen." Bea's jaw drops as she looks at you in disgust. "You're kidding me? A wererat? You're dating a dirty rodent that eats toxic waste? You're sick." You let out a laugh. "Funny, that's what Willa tells Mazee about dating someone as small as me."

Bea gives a disgruntled look. Obviously she thought you were implying she was less attractive than a wererat. You're confused because Mazee isn't a fraction as ugly as most people think wererats are. "So, uh Bea. Shouldn't we go on with the tour." Bea then realizes something and nods her head. "Oh-okay. For a minute I forgot I was learning to be a journalist." You let out a smile and start walking away, obviously forgetting that Bea could cover more ground than you in less time. "Right this way Bea. Thanks for not eating my soul."

You don't notice it, but Bea keeps looking down on you with lust in her eye, very common for a succubus?

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. You Show Bea Around the Building

2. Mazee Walks out from the Corner

*Noteb*
3. Bea Snatches you and Stuffs you in her Cleavage

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
J. M. Darkly has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1946404-Monster-Tower/cid/1644369-Not-Another-One