*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. A Friend Like Me
  2. The Intern Net
  3. Disaster Imminent
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1946404-Monster-Tower/cid/1673419-A-Friend-Like-Me
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Comedy · #1946404
What trouble can a human get into while working at a newspaper for giant monsters?
This choice: New Character 4  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

A Friend Like Me

    by: Unknown
You look up to see what you at first thought was a human woman, but then you notice some distinct features that suggest otherwise. For one thing, she had orange skin with purple hair in a very long ponytail that went down to her knees. She also had a cat's tail and ears, with glowing yellow eyes and with slitted pupils. For clothes she wore what looked like a belly dancer outfit, with a red silk tube top that exposed her stomach, pants and shoes, with a veil covering her face from the nose down.

"Hi there." She said in a friendly tone. " I'm Jasmine. Are you hear to give me the tour?" You nod. "Yeah, but I have one quick question, what kind of monster are you? I've never seen anyone like you before."

Oh. Well, I guess you could say I'm a hybrid of sorts. My mother was a neko, and my father was a djinn, and I'm the result of their love. I'm not really sure what you would call me though."

"So does that mean you can grant wishes and stuff?"

" As a matter of fact, yes. Would you like me to show you? Maybe cure that bad luck of yours?"

"How did you..."

"Your reputation precedes you, Tim. I haven't even started working here yet, and already I've heard about all the injuries you've caused, maybe I can help with that."

Here was your jinx to be rid of your jinxhood forever! On the other hand, this could be one of those times where if you don't word your wish exactly right, it could bite you in the ass. Maybe you should try something small first, like getting Blake and Beth to leave you alone?

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Wish for good luck

2. Wish for Blake and Beth to leave you alone

3. You need to think this over first

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
J. M. Darkly has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1946404-Monster-Tower/cid/1673419-A-Friend-Like-Me