*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Groups of Giant Guys
  2. Welcome to Lambda Academy
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1943603-The-Big-Boys-of-Lambda-Academy/cid/1630479-Groups-of-Giant-Guys
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · LGBTQ+ · #1943603
Various stories of growth at an all-gay boys' boarding school.
This choice: A group of students start growing.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Groups of Giant Guys

    by: citywalker
Since this is a little more open, you'll just choose the specific group of guys that grow along with their type of growth, and then characters and such can be developed further on.

Who: The nerds in the chess club of all ages.
What causes them to grow: One member develops a formula that makes them huge.
Type of growth: moderately fast growth with massive muscle gain

Who: The seventh-grade basketball team, ages 12-13
What causes them to grow: While traveling back from a game, their bus collides with a truck carrying radioactive materials. While everyone seems fine at first, once they get back to school, they all start to get bigger.
Type of growth: slow, gradual growth

Who: various boys that Dan, a 17-year-old in the 11th grade, takes pictures of, all ages.
What causes them to grow: Dan is the sole member of the photography club, but when he finds a new, mysterious camera, he discovers that there's more than just great pictures in store.
Type of growth: instant growth that everyone but Dan is unaware of.

Who: an old, underground "secret society" of boys that has existed since the school's founding, all ages.
What causes them to grow: they have been planning for a dark, satanic ritual for years, decades even; when it happens, they finally get the ultimate power they've always desired and can take over the world!
Type of growth: After the ritual, Each boy has control over exactly when and how much he can grow, and has other powers; each boy basically becomes a god.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 citywalker (UN: citywalker at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
citywalker has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1943603-The-Big-Boys-of-Lambda-Academy/cid/1630479-Groups-of-Giant-Guys