*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1943603-The-Big-Boys-of-Lambda-Academy/cid/1645862-The-ceremony
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · LGBTQ+ · #1943603
Various stories of growth at an all-gay boys' boarding school.
This choice: The secret society  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

The ceremony

    by: Unknown
The time had finally come. The five boys were finally all gathered in Nathan’s house. Their names were Nathan, Seymour, Lucas, Dennis, and Cameron. Each had brought the head of a different animal. They piled them together: the head of a squirrel, cat, snake, crow, and fish.
Nathan had brought the head of the squirrel. Nathan had tan skin and short brown hair. He was fifteen and very athletic. He also had one of the highest GPAs of the school. Everyone either loved him or hated him. He is very self-centered and thinks he’s better than everyone. He had hit the squirrel with a homemade slingshot and brought it as his offering.
Seymour had pale white skin and black hair of medium length, stopping just above his eyes. He was 17, six feet tall, and very slim. He rarely talked to anyone, and usually stood with his arms crossed. He had a peculiar gaze that some considered sinister. Nobody knows where he got the cat head.
Lucas was white with very curly blonde hair. He was 17, but looked younger. His family was very wealthy and let Lucas do whatever the hell he wanted. As you can probably guess, he is a brat. He could get very horny over basically anything. He is very well known at Lambda, as well as at the police station. He bought a snake at a pet store, starved it, then cut its head off so that he could bring it as his offering.
Dennis was 16, and was very muscular. He had wavy dirty-blond hair and a pointed chin. He has always enjoyed humiliating or even tormenting other kids who “have a problem with him”. He had assaulted a teacher at his last school and was expelled. The only school that would take him after that was Lambda, where he fit in perfectly. He’d been raising a crow for several days, but decided he was tired of it and brought its head as his offering.
Cameron was Dennis’s 13-year-old brother. He had short, dark brown hair that was wavy like Dennis’s. He was the youngest of the group, and was often teased by the others, but he knew they all loved him, or hoped they did. Cameron was very shy and could get nervous easily when talking to other boys. Dennis brought him into the group because he thought it would help him. After school, when nobody was around, Cameron took a net and captured a catfish from the school’s aquarium so that he could bring its head as his offering.
All five of them craved the same thing, and that thing they were all fated to have. It was power. The wanted not only the power to increase their sizes, but also the power to control other people’s minds (seduce them, make them feel pain, aggravate them, make them go insane, etc…). The bigger the boy was, the more people he could control. Each boy could be any size that he pleased.
Now that all of the animal heads were piled together, it was time for the ceremony to begin. The boys all stripped down to nothing. Cameron was nervous, because this was the first time he’d ever been naked in front of another person. The other boys, however were unfazed (with the exception of Lucas, who was starting to get an erection.
They all held hands and made a circle around the pile. They began to chant ancient voodoo, which, for your own safety, I will not repeat in this story. Each boy could feel the energy get absorbed into his body. When it was over, they discussed where they would try out their powers. They agreed they would

You have the following choices:

1. have fun at the beach

*Noteb*
2. arrive uninvited to the Lambda Lambs' football game

*Noteb*
3. go downtown

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
citywalker has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1943603-The-Big-Boys-of-Lambda-Academy/cid/1645862-The-ceremony