*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1941119-Babys-all-mine/cid/2016367-a-Policewoman-she-knows-who-you-are
by CandaK
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1941119
You are treated as if you were a baby
This choice: a Policewoman, she knows who you are!  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

a Policewoman, she knows who you are!

    by: yt1989
"I got him" you hear the female office shout as she reaches underneath the table and grabs your naked body.

Your are pulled up and thrown against her shoulder still nude as she parades you out infront of your staff now all in custody and a hoard of amused police officers. A pretty female detective walks over and jokes with the officer still holding you that they'll need a baby carrier instead of handcuffs to stop you escaping. You are still in shock with your whole world having just collapsed. Your taken out of your trance by the detective grabbing your face with one hand and leaning in, "don't worry we found out about your "little" condition a while ago... we've made just the arrangements" she pulls your face over towards a petite young policewoman who must have been a brand new recruit walking over with a small see through cage.

"No" you shout, "you can't do this to me". The original female officer still holding lifts you off her shoulder as the door of the cage is open she roughly sticks you inside as you cling to her arm not wanting to left naked humiliated in a tiny cage. "I am one of the most powerful men in the world, I wont let this happen".

"You don't have much choice now little guy" the petite officer giggled down at you as she closed the cage up. "You'd make such a cute baby if you were so evil little pet". You can't believe this, only hours ago you were unrivaled in your power and wealth, now this ditsy police officer is talking to you like a child while she carries you in a cage. As she brought you outside a large group of photographers waited to snap your picture being led to the police car, there was nowhere for you to hind from their cameras.

Months later you were easily found guilty, though given your vulnerable size normal prison was deemed inappropriate. There were only two options:

You have the following choices:

1. Live as child with a foster family for punishment

*Noteb*
2. Sent to a juvenile female prison

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 yt1989 (UN: yt1989 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
CandaK has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1941119-Babys-all-mine/cid/2016367-a-Policewoman-she-knows-who-you-are