*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1941119-Babys-all-mine/cid/2067401-Live-as-child-with-a-foster-family-for-punishment
by CandaK
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1941119
You are treated as if you were a baby
This choice: Live as child with a foster family for punishment  •  Go Back...
Chapter #6

Live as child with a foster family for punishment

    by: Unknown
You sit inside the orphanage, awaiting for your court issued foster family to arrive. You couldn't believe it. Just a few months ago, you were untouchable, one of the most powerful, and wealthiest men on earth, and now here you are, about to be shipped off to some foster family for some kind of "re-education," how ridiculous. Some people say you got off easy but you don't think that at all, it's completely insane that a judge would issue this completely insane punishment.

Your thoughts are suddenly interrupted as two women in police uniform approach you, one smacking you over the head. "Stand up! Your foster family has arrived."

A year ago you'd yelled back at her, but instead you do as she commands, both women walk you out of the room and through the halls until they open up a door revealing...

You have the following choices:

1. Your New Foster Family

2. A Janitor's Closet

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
CandaK has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1941119-Babys-all-mine/cid/2067401-Live-as-child-with-a-foster-family-for-punishment