*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1939524-Owned-by-Dolls-or-mannequins/cid/1648669-Technology---Something-original
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Other · #1939524
what if dolls, mannequins and gynoids decided they were going to 'play' with their owners?
This choice: Something original  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Technology - Something original

    by: Former182
First option -
You live in an advanced society, kinda like in peaceful Sci-Fi shows like Star Trek. Your house is controlled by a supercomputer. The product name is D-2000 Super Computer, but you like to refer to it as Dee-Dee. It is a massive computer located in your basement.

The D-2000 Super Computer mostly controls various mannequins that act as your servants. It also controls the doors, windows, and the security systems. Most days were fairly peaceful. The one day... either your house was struck by lightning or it got a special virus. Either way, it gained a personality and decided that the two of you were lovers. Pity it doesn't take rejection all that well....

----
Second option -
Your job requires you to live off Earth. Then again, it was a mining job that was located in the asteroid belt. To relieve the boredom that comes with it, you bought a very expensive droid, one based on a humanoid female. It would be able to scan your brainwaves and do whatever it thought was best for its partner. There was a minute chance that it might glitch out as it activates and do the worse possible thing for its partner, if one does not follow the activation instructions correctly.

You have the following choices:

1. A berserk house in love!

*Noteb*
2. A mining job and a droid friend

3. other choices

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Former182 (UN: former182 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Former182 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1939524-Owned-by-Dolls-or-mannequins/cid/1648669-Technology---Something-original