*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Kristen
  2. 18-22, female, willing
  3. Let's begin
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1933253-Anthro-Young-Adult-Weight-Gain/cid/2695526-Kristen
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1933253
Anthros start gaining a lot of weight.
This choice: Kristen  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Kristen

    by: crushstar
Living in a society that dictates unnatural body ideals is unpleasant. Women across the country had endured the oppression from the thin supremists for too long. One city decided to take a stand against the diet industry and promoted a fat lifestyle for their ladies. Gracing the city with body positivity ads featuring heftier ladies made the women feel more comfortable in their body. Removing any media that advocated weight loss extinguished the obsession with diets. Opening various plus size clothing departments provided the ladies with fashionable outfits. The city even widened the chairs to accommodate the ladies' growing asses. The results were surprisingly positive. The economy boomed, divorce rates plummeted, birth rates skyrocketed, and above all, the women were happy.

Many made their pilgrimage to the enlightened town. One fox girl by the name of Kristen, was one of them. Kristen moved to the city after spending her Freshman year starving herself. Despite making her suffer, Kristen's slim figure made her attractive. She had many friends but only one in particular really understood her. A wolf girl named Cierra. Kristen and Cierra hated how society demanded girls be so thin. It was so tiresome to maintain such a figure. More importantly they never felt sexy. The fox and wolf girl wanted curves. Huge tits, big butts, wide hips, and soft bellies. Unfortunately they would be chastised for gaining weight.

Much to Kristen's delight she moved to the city that defended a girl's right to gain. Cierra however, stayed behind in the morbid society that insisted on fat-less bodies. Cierra is still thin to this day.

Kristen however...

"Here's your cake ma'am" said a fat catgirl waitress.

"Mmm this looks even better than the first two!" Kristen licked her lips.

Since moving, the fox girl had happily fattening up to a voluptuous 180 pounds. Kristen adored the changes, her breasts in particular. Thanks to her unrestrained diet, her bust grew to E cups which she loved flaunting. Her appetite has grown as did her culinary expertise. Exercise had become a forgotten relic of the past for Kristen thus creating more opportunities for other ventures. One new hobby she picked up was her gainer channel were she documented her growth and celebrate a plus size lifestyle.

Kristen pulled out her phone to take a selfie with her food. Dressed in a pair of tight short shorts which tightly hugged her booty, digging into her soft flesh, and a crop top proudly exposing Kristen's belly and her foxy cleavage, an outfit typical of the city, Kristen gave a taste of her life to her subscribers.

Cierra was one of her subscribers, loyal following every video Kristen uploaded. Enamored with her fox friend's life, the wolf girl kept up to date with her.

"Boy that was good!" Kristen complimented. "I'm looking bigger, I should really do a..."

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. belly video

2. update

*Noteb*
3. swim suit video

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 crushstar (UN: islandhope at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Fan of Spyro has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1933253-Anthro-Young-Adult-Weight-Gain/cid/2695526-Kristen