*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. update
  2. Kristen
  3. 18-22, female, willing
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1933253-Anthro-Young-Adult-Weight-Gain/cid/2817213-update
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1933253
Anthros start gaining a lot of weight.
This choice: update  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

update

    by: Unknown
"...update," she thought.

Kristen immediately set up her camera, pulled up her shirt to reveal her big belly, and started recording. An hour later, Cierra received a notification that Kristen posted a new video. Without hesitation, she pulled up the video and watched Kristen's new update video. "Hello, everyone, this is Kristen Fox with a brand new update," the plump vixen began talking about the progress she has been making since her previous update, all while playing with her newly acquired fat, particularly her belly.

Cierra sighed enviously. She was proud of her fat friend for making it in a fat-positive society but also wished she could live there. Unfortunately, her parents expected her to finish high school before leaving home; thankfully, she didn't tell her parents that she wanted to live where she could become obese beyond her wildest dreams.

YouTube wasn't the only way Cierra kept up-to-date with Kristen; they would also text each other on how they were doing. Kristen would chat about her new fat; Cierra always talked about how she was "still starving," as they put it. "Don't worry," comforted Kristen, "once you get your chance, you'll be one of the fattest creatures ever." Cierra felt much better, even though words of encouragement from her fat friend always cheered her up. "And when the day comes," Kristen added, "I'll have a spare room waiting for you." Ever since Kristen moved, she promised Cierra that she would have a room for her future roommate, so that they would gain weight together. "I can hardly wait," replied Cierra with determination.

After the two friends finished their talk, Kristen felt her belly rumble. "Time for lunch," she thought excitedly, patting her tummy. She had been making good money on ad revenue from her videos, so she could easily afford a big lunch; good thing too, since the bigger her tummy got, the more she had to eat to satisfy it. She decided to eat at a...

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Cafe.

*Noteb*
2. All-you-can-eat buffet.

*Noteb*
3. Something else.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Fan of Spyro has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1933253-Anthro-Young-Adult-Weight-Gain/cid/2817213-update