*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. 18-22, female, willing
  2. Let's begin
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1933253-Anthro-Young-Adult-Weight-Gain/cid/2229449-18-22-female-willing
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1933253
Anthros start gaining a lot of weight.
This choice: 18-22, female, willing  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

18-22, female, willing

    by: Fan of Spyro
Name: Cierra
Species: Wolf
Age: 18
Height: 5'6" (about 1.68 meters)
Weight: 100 lbs (about 45.36 kg)
Bust size: C cup
Background: Cierra was always thin, only because she lived in a society were that was very attractive. Deep down she was completely disgusted by how overly important being thin was to this society's beauty standards. On top of that, always having to be so thin was tiresome and it sparked a desire for a heavier life when she could move away from her home.

Name: Kristen
Species: Fox
Age: 19
Height: 5'7" (about 1.7 meters)
Weight: 180 lbs (about 81.65 kg)
Bust size: E cup
Background: An old friend of Cierra, Kristen moved from her home soon after the end of Freshman year in high school. Thanks to being away from the society she and Cierra grew up with, Kristen was able to start a gainer's channel on YouTube. In private, Kristen would entertain Cierra's desires for a heavier life through social media.

Name: Jaiden
Species: White tailed Deer
Age: 20
Height: 5'5" (about 1.65 meters)
Weight: 230 lbs (about 104.32 kg)
Bust Size: DD cups
Background: Coming from a different society, one mostly isolated from the rest of the world, Jaiden was always at least a little bit heavy. Since she turned twenty, her society's traditions called for her to gain weight, to show she was ready to become a leader. Although most girls her age accepted that they must gain weight, Jaiden was one of the more enthusiastic ones willing to gain as much weight as possible.

Name: Sarah
Species: Dragon
Age: 21
Height:5'10"
Weight: 360 lbs (about 163.3 kg)
Bust Size: G cup
Background: Like most of her ever hungry, large stomached draconian peers, Sarah is a heavy girl. She is very much against any form exercise and very pro filling her seemingly unfillable stomach, a view that comes from both sides of her family. Her non-dragon peers have learned to clear way for her, in fear of being run over. Many of her draconian peers have admired her size for the powerful additions it adds to her figure.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Cierra

2. Kristen

*Noteb*
3. Jaiden

*Noteb*
4. Sarah

5. Other

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Fan of Spyro (UN: cynderfan at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Fan of Spyro has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1933253-Anthro-Young-Adult-Weight-Gain/cid/2229449-18-22-female-willing