*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Abducted By Modern People
  2. Choose Your Path!
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1929732-Rebeccas-Ticklish-Adventures/cid/1942862-Abducted-By-Modern-People
by Zero
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1929732
She has been captured. Now do whatever you wish to her.
This choice: Abducted By Modern People  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Abducted By Modern People

    by: Zero
It was a young night with stars glittering in the black sky over a quiet neighborhood. By the sidewalk, Rebecca, a teenage girl in a dress, was heading ambling towards her High School for the dance party with all the food and fancy-dressed classmate there. For the past few hours, she was eagerly preparing her appearance by taking a shower, doing her hair, preparing the dress, and texting with her close group of friends.

The girl wore a silky vibrant violet dress with a thin strand on each of her shoulder supporting it as the cloth drops down to her ankles. Down below, she wore white sandals on her small feet. Her attractiveness seemed mostly natural, almost plain compared to other students as she avoided accessories such as earrings, rings, bracelets, necklaces, etc...

While looking straight ahead, she heard the engine of a vehicle driving down the street beside her from behind. The headlights shined forth, casting her shadow in front of her. Without paying much attention, the formally dressed girl continued on sauntering down the sidewalk until a shadowy figure sprang out from behind a tree trunk. Sneaking up on her from behind, a man wearing a black ski mask wrapped the victim with the chest with one swing of an arm while he shoved a wet piece of cloth at the girl's nose and mouth.

Startled, Rebecca struggled and thrashed as her voice was muffled behind the cloth over her mouth. Her arms were pinned at her side by the large muscular arm strapped around her like a giant coiling snake. Chloroform had quickly knocked her out, and at the same time, the black van with dark windows momentarily stopped by. The man dragged the girl quickly into the backseat of the van before closing the door shut. From then on, the vehicle drove off without a single witness in the scene.

Within the car, the youthful body lied there with red plastic ball filled with holes in her mouth that's strapped around her head. This acted as a gag to prevent her from screaming or talking in case she did wake up earlier than planned. Next, a long black piece of cloth covered her eyes and tied into a knot behind the back of her cranium, effectively blindfolding her.

In an underground room, Rebecca woke up in what sort of bondage/position?
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Zero (UN: masuta at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Zero has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1929732-Rebeccas-Ticklish-Adventures/cid/1942862-Abducted-By-Modern-People