*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1929732-Rebeccas-Ticklish-Adventures/cid/1973079-Restrained-spread-eagle-on-an-X-shaped-table
by Zero
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1929732
She has been captured. Now do whatever you wish to her.
This choice: Restrained spread-eagle on an X-shaped table.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Restrained spread-eagle on an X-shaped table.

    by: Zygansky
To her horror, when Rebecca lifted her head she perceived a whole set of medieval torture instruments. Among them were metal chains, a rack with a big wheel at one end, and barrels lying and standing. The room was lit by a fire in a furnace. At one side of the room she saw rows of benches on a raised platform, disappearing into the darkness, almost like in an auditorium. She still was alone in this horrible chamber. Her clothes had been replaced by garments she could not even name. While the blindfold had been removed, she still wore the gag which prevented her from issuing anything else than muffled sound.

After what seemed like ages, a hooded person came into the room. When the person approached her from the darkness, she saw that he was a man with a bare upper body showing strong muscles. His lower body was covered by something she remembered from history books to be rather medieval. She could not look further down his legs as she was almost level in a tight spread-eagle position. He seemed to be busy with sorting some instruments, but as much as she turned her head she could not see anything of what he was working with. Suddenly, there was a knock on a wooden door. The man barked in a loud and commanding voice "Open the gate". She heard a door swing open which clearly required some oil. Rebecca was almost glad to hear that there were many feet moving along the room, where the benches were. With more and even so many people in the room, she was surely to be released any second and the nightmare just ending as a prank.

However, while the benches had filled, her bonds were not released. Looking across, she only saw unknown people of any age and looks, among them women and even children. So this cannot she bad, she thought.

The man posed in front of the benches. Immediately the mute chatting went totally silent. "Ladies and Gentlemen. My name is Tybalt. As you are aware now you will see a live torture event done to a young women. You will experience first hand the feeling of fair and despair. However, today we will substitute the pain with something else. Instead of blood and bones you will see thrashing and rattling in the bonds. Fortunately, this young lady called Gloriana that you see over there has volunteered to be a damsel in distress, which I can surely say is a lot of distress. She is fully aware of what we are going to do. To those of you who will have shivers down your spine and a cold grip around your heart seeing how nasty it would be if the person was in fact ticklish, I can fully assure you that this tickle torture would just be completely unbearable. But our actrice is luckily hardly ticklish at all. Finally, one word to you, children: try this at home with your siblings or friends."

He turned around and proceeded next to the rack where Rebecca was positioned. She shook her head in disagreement and grunted to make the audience understand that this was by no means voluntarily. But no avail

The man turned to the audience again and read out the misdeed and the punishment. He also outlined that he would explain the medieval garment the girl wore, when he would remove it. Rebecca winced.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Start with her feet

*Noteb*
2. Start with her upper body

*Noteb*
3. Start with a game.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Zygansky (UN: yoshiissick at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Zero has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1929732-Rebeccas-Ticklish-Adventures/cid/1973079-Restrained-spread-eagle-on-an-X-shaped-table