*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1929732-Rebeccas-Ticklish-Adventures/cid/1974063-Restrained-in-a-dentist-chair
by Zero
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1929732
She has been captured. Now do whatever you wish to her.
This choice: Restrained in a chair  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Restrained in a dentist chair

    by: Zero
A blinding white light suddenly turned on, beaming down on her face. Her eyes squeezed before opening halfway, squinting into the brightness above her. Gazing around, she found herself in a chair that patients in a dentist office would sit on, only this time, her limbs were immobilized. Wrists were cuffed by the armrest, and her ankles were secured by the same metal cuffs at the angled footrest connected to the adjustable comfy chair. Although, only the dentist would have the power to adjust the position of the chair.

Her vibrant violet dress was still on her, but her sandal were removed, leaving her barefooted. From behind, a man stepped into her field of vision, wearing a white mask over his mouth and nose just as any dentist would. However, as far as she knew, there had been not appointment made, and even if there was, the clock hung by the wall -reading 10:44- suggested that it was nighttime.

"Mhhh!" Her eyes widened at the inability to speak. A gag had been applied on her, silencing her words.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Electric Toothbrush Style Tickling Treatment! Floss between her toes?

*Noteb*
2. Author's choice

*Noteb*
3. Author's choice

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Zero (UN: masuta at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Zero has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1929732-Rebeccas-Ticklish-Adventures/cid/1974063-Restrained-in-a-dentist-chair