*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1929732-Rebeccas-Ticklish-Adventures/cid/1998665-The-Awakening
by Zero
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1929732
She has been captured. Now do whatever you wish to her.
This choice: Standing, wrists cuffed over her head, ankles restrained  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

The Awakening

    by: Unknown
Slowly maturely, Rebecca's eyes softly opened and widened with horror as memories of what occurred struck her like lightning.

"What happened...?" she mused, peering over her surroundings like a lost child trying to find her parents. Thankfully, her red ball gag was removed and the youngster was able to breathe easier - the repulsive entity left a disgusting taste in her mouth, probably since it had not been washed in a long time.

In her deep slumber, her kidnappers took the liberty of stripping her to her silky violet underwear, matching her beautiful prom dress which was now absent. A deep fluster issued on her physiognomy, realizing how naked and vulnerable she was in this situation. They tied her up in an uncomfortable position; her arms extended to the ceiling by cold steel chains around her wrists and her legs were strapped in spreader bars, keeping them separate and hindering her movement. If it weren't for her great flexibility, she'd have a hard time coping with the way they set her up.

As for her location, Rebecca couldn't exactly pinpoint it on a map but she had seen enough movies to know that she was in a dungeon of some sort. The atmosphere was quite humid and there was no source of air, to which she was somewhat grateful that she was in her undies. Even so, the girl was still sweating under the harsh temperature and her body gave out a foul aroma, not that she noticed nor cared for.

It was then that it happened.

The nearby doorknob turned and swiftly opened the cell's entrance, revealing a tall lone figure that entered the enclosed room. Closing the door behind him, the man turned and Rebecca immediately recognized the wrongdoer who assaulted her on her way to prom.

He was very tall, roughly 2 feet taller than she was. His physique was slim and rather built, showcased by his clean white muscle shirt. He adorned green camo pants and black sneakers that covered his skin completely. Under those clothes, he must be sweating overwhelmingly since he possessed a reeking stench, even worse that Rebecca's. Most of his facial traits were hidden beneath his ski mask, but she could distinguish two menacing ocean blue eyes.

"So you're awake, excellent," he surprised her with his deep, manly voice. "You must be wondering why I did what I did, but in time you will know. Let's just say that I'm here to give you a taste of what's to come in the following months. Boss has been eager to get this done as quick as possible."

"What are you talking about...? What's going to happen...?" she solicited. Her mind was racing with so many questions that were in need of answers. Why did they want her out of everyone else? Who is his boss? Who IS he? What the hell is going on? Her heart pounded once she understood that they were going to keep her in here for months when she should be celebrating her graduation with her friends and family.

"I don't know," the man deadpanned. "I just know that I'll be tickling you for the next few hours. Nothing more, nothing less."

Rebecca simply stared at him in shock. "Tickle me..." she repeated, the words not registering in her mind. Then, it clicked. "You can't do this! Why me?! LET ME GO!" she shouted, thrashing in her bonds in a fruitless attempt to escape from this nightmare.

The girl stopped struggling when she felt a tingling motion on her armpits. The masked man began stroking her bare hollow pits with sweet tenderness while Rebecca grunted and twisted her body. It tickled, but not that much - it was almost pleasurable, even. She whimpered as his hands moved down to her creamy white stomach, flinching as he massaged her delicate curves and fingered her navel. Without even knowing it, giggles flew out of her mouth and her abdomen suctioned from the cool skin contact. His digits traced her thighs and he crouched to titillate her soles. She cringed, biting her lips to resist his teasing.

"That's right, babe. I'll be tickling you to submission. You'll love this so much that you'll be begging for more, I guarantee it. I'll tickle you till you cum, tickle you till you pee and I won't stop until you start liking it," he whispered in her ears, standing up right behind her. "And I plan on doing this for as long as possible. I have ways of making you even more sensitive. Any spot I want. You're mine now."

Rebecca gasped as she felt his fingers trace the outline of her smooth underarms again, this time it was more rough. Laughter built up in her throat and her legs wobbled under his dominating torment. She wondered if it was even possible to die of laughter since the girl was as ticklish as a newborn baby. Light grazes made her giggle already. He also said that he had ways of making her even more sensitive. This was not going to end well, she could already tell.














*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Zero has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1929732-Rebeccas-Ticklish-Adventures/cid/1998665-The-Awakening