*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. What's really bothering you?
  2. The start
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1921963-Big-john-Fat-Fur/cid/3244814-Whats-really-bothering-you
by WGfan
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · LGBTQ+ · #1921963
A fat fur story I began writing, but gave up on. Obese tiger with a worried lion boyfriend
This choice: -  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

What's really bothering you?

    by: Dark Dragon
         John crossed his arms. "What's really on your mind?"
         Peter looked away and mumbled something.
         "You'll have to speak up honey.
         Peter looked up at his bulbous boyfriend. "I'm worried about your health."
         John sighed. "I know. I'd be lying if I said I was completely healthy or the thought hadn't crossed my mind, but frankly, my doctor has said that for someone my size, I'm surprisingly healthy and to be honest, even with things like getting out of breath easily, I like being this big. In fact, I actually want to get bigger. I know. I know. It's not healthy, but babe, you've got to lighten up. I'm fine and I'm happy and I hope you're happy too." He looked expectantly at him.
         Peter's resolve melted at his boyfriend's big doe eyes. "It's not fair. You know I can never resist those big eyes of yours." John smirked and pecked him on the cheek.
         "Now, I'm hungry. You cooking or am I? Or maybe we should go out tonight?" John asked.
         "Would you be able to stand the whole time you were cooking? Do you even know how to cook?" Peter laughed.
         John stuck out his tongue. "Okay, maybe not me cooking then."
         Peter's tongue stuck out the corner of his mouth as he thought. "You know what? I think..."

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. I should make dinner.

*Noteb*
2. We should go out

3. You should learn to cook

*Noteb*
4. Someone knocks on the door

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Dark Dragon (UN: civfrog992 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
WGfan has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1921963-Big-john-Fat-Fur/cid/3244814-Whats-really-bothering-you