*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1921963-Big-john-Fat-Fur/cid/3244873-You-should-learn-to-cook
by WGfan
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · LGBTQ+ · #1921963
A fat fur story I began writing, but gave up on. Obese tiger with a worried lion boyfriend
This choice: You should learn to cook  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

You should learn to cook

    by: Dark Dragon
         Peter's tongue stuck out the corner of his mouth as he thought. "You know what I think? I think you should learn to cook."
         John's jaw dropped. "What? I've never cooked before in my life. You know that. Where would I even start?"
         "Well, you could start by taking cooking classes. They could teach you not just how to cook but eat healthier as well."
         John rolled his head. "Peter, I just said..."
         Peter interrupted, "I didn't say to lose weight, I said to "EAT HEALTHIER". Weight loss, or gain, is about calories, right? Well, in that case, just make larger portions of the healthy meals."
         John shifted uncomfortably. "I don't know. That sounds like a lot of work."
         "It would be, yeah." Peter nodded. "But it would mean that you could make the foods that you crave as well as try new foods."
         John bit his tongue. "Well, I do like trying new foods."
         "And maybe, it could get you out of the apartment some?" Peter said, an exaggerated grin on his face.
         "Oh, come on. You make it sound like I'm a shut in!"
         "Weeellllllllll...."
         "You really think I'm a shut in?" John asked, his mouth failing to close.
         "When was the last time you left the apartment?"
         He shrugged. "I don't know. Maybe the 22nd?"
         "John, it's the 21st now. That would put it at almost a month."
         "Really? A month? Is it really June?"
         Peter jumped up. "JUNE? Seriously John? It's July!"
         "July? Are you sure?"
         Peter rubbed his forehead.
         "Okay, ooookkkaaa.." John rocked forward, trying to get up. "Okkaayy." He finally panted after a couple minutes and Peter grabbing his arm to help. "Maybe I should try to get out more. But I may have a problem."
         Peter raised an eyebrow.
         John pulled his shirt down. Or as far down as he could reach. It stopped several inches short of covering his gut. "This is my largest shirt."
         Peter sighed, his arms falling to his side. "Well..."

You have the following choices:

1. Let's order you some online

*Noteb*
2. Let's go to the mall

*Noteb*
3. I think our neighbor might have something

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Dark Dragon (UN: civfrog992 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
WGfan has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1921963-Big-john-Fat-Fur/cid/3244873-You-should-learn-to-cook