*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Stuck for now
  2. Jake is Julia
  3. start
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1919750-Living-her-life-one-hour-at-a-time/cid/1814017-Stuck-for-now
by thonan
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Sci-fi · #1919750
You discover a remote that puts you in a new body for one hour. can be used mutiple times
This choice: Take the controller away and try to change back  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Stuck for now

    by: Unknown
"Give me that - son," you add, sounding awkward with your mom's voice. "I want to see that controller."

You step forward with your hand outstretched. Your old body instinctively recoils. He pulls the controller against his chest and sidles back along his bed. "Why do you want it?" he says.

"Because I'm your mom and I have a right to know!"

"What the hell am I saying?" you ask yourself. You know you can't blow your cover or cause a ruckus, but it shocks you how uncanny your imitation is. It sounds like something your mother would say.

"All right, all right! Fine." Your body hands you the controller, although his tone his fuzzy and you know (from experience) how much he hates being bossed around. "Now to fix this," you think, and before your body can react, you point the controller at him and press the button.

Nothing happens.

You press it again and still it stays the same. The laser light remains dim. Your body stares at you with simmering eyes. Your breasts tingle as you become hyper-aware of them, and the possibility they might be yours forever.

"What the hell?" you yell.

"What's going on, Mom?" your body mutters. "What're you trying to do?"

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Explain to your body what happened

2. Ask him to use the controller on you

*Noteb*
3. Give up. Accept you're your mother now.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
thonan has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1919750-Living-her-life-one-hour-at-a-time/cid/1814017-Stuck-for-now