*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. PVP!
  2. F.U.R.R.Y Divisions! Take your pick!
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1918865-Ultimate-FURRY-Wrestling/cid/1530367-PVP
Rated: GC · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1918865
Fight in five divisions and face the mighty champions. Anything goes furry fights!
This choice: Rival!  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

PVP!

    by: Braun Beatdown
As stated before, this division will be much like "You VS Who?" in that you and another author will be taking turns brawling it out. ANYTHING goes in this division, meaning that it can easily overlap with any of the other divisions. In addition, since this is all about Author Vs Author combat and has no "returning fighters" for you to choose, this is the only division where you can skip IMMEDIATELY to fighting the champ.

Let it be known, however, that I am in control of the champ and will never let you win if you skip to me instead of fighting and winning three times. I'll just beat you down and humiliate you. Think of it as... fighting a boss before you're the right level.

Have fun *Heart*

CHAMPION:The Big Bad Bodacious Bitch: Beatdown Braun! (griffon): As big as a saurian semi-macro and fatter than most sumos, Braun is a two ton terror of wrestling horror. She's an enormous, fat griffon who loves nothing more than to torment her foes, humiliate them and disgust them with her myriad of stinks. If you're lucky you may have the privilege of experiencing her finisher: the German Gas Chamber, where she stuffs her foe up her divine ass and executes them with an atom bomb butt blast. Speaks with a German accent and is always hungry AND gassy.

Use these slots to establish your profiles and leave slots open for challengers
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Braun Beatdown (UN: beatdown at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Braun Beatdown has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1918865-Ultimate-FURRY-Wrestling/cid/1530367-PVP