*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1918865-Ultimate-FURRY-Wrestling/cid/1530418-Fight-the-Champ-Braun-Immediately
Rated: GC · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1918865
Fight in five divisions and face the mighty champions. Anything goes furry fights!
This choice: Fight the Champ Braun Immediately!  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Fight the Champ Braun Immediately!

    by: Raven
I was just getting ready in the locker room, and next thing I knew, I was fighting the champion tonight!


This actually horrified me. I was the weakest one on the roster. A pretty Cat anthro, standing about 5 feet tall. I was quick on my feet, and fur white as snow, and was actually quite beautiful, with a human body, fur all over and a cat-like head. Unfortuantly, that wasn't gonna get me far against the champ. The fans cheered. I don't know if it was because they liked me or felt sorry for me, but hey, I'd take it.


Next thing I knew, I stood across the ring from the champ, ready to fight. I thought that maybe if I could get lucky, I could win the title tonight.. But.. Oh... Oh god.. She really stinks! I didn't think it would be this bad! Oh no.. This won't be fun...

You have the following choice:

1. Fight!

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Raven (UN: awesomeone1427 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Braun Beatdown has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1918865-Ultimate-FURRY-Wrestling/cid/1530418-Fight-the-Champ-Braun-Immediately