*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1917106-Shrink/cid/R64FYSZK9-the-pig-notices-you
by Brute
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Animal · #1917106
You are shrunk near animals.
This choice: the pig notices you  •  Go Back...
Chapter #6

the pig notices you

    by: TheTrianman
I was in a bliss moment as I relief myself and and failed to notes the Behemoth of the Pig crushing down on me as I try to scream but the fat cover my mouth and a tast of Pig sweat was in, I closed my eye's as I wait for my Immediately death!...but then it stop? In fact the whole fat side of the pig start to lift up and I was flash with the sun light?! But then was short live as the same Behemoth Pigs head amd fave came into view as it look at me almost in a surprising way to see a Tiny human? but after that it look around me and had it's eye's widened and I can almost see a little Blush?! As it see the cum I shot out, and to my surprise I could have sworn it smile at me?! But that was cutting off as something huge point behind and I was hit with a strong smell of musk and sex?? As I turned around to see what it is and was immediately shock to see!?

You have the following choices:

1. It's Huge Pig Penis!

2. It's wet open Pig pussy!

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 TheTrianman (UN: mrfunmen at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Brute has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1917106-Shrink/cid/R64FYSZK9-the-pig-notices-you