*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1917106-Shrink/cid/ST8NQ2PDT-Pig-returns-the-compliment
by Brute
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Animal · #1917106
You are shrunk near animals.
This choice: It's Huge Pig Penis!  •  Go Back...
Chapter #7

Pig returns the compliment

    by: Sakuraclow
The pig was in shock at seeing such a small human. The pig was even more shocked to notice the human was enamored enough by his massive size and the fat that the human marked him with its cum.

The pig felt flattered and decided the best thing to do was mark it back. It was already excited just waking up to see the human had marked him. He was even more excited to mark the human back. The pig aimed and hit his mark as he felt his penis collide with the humans body.

The pig’s penis casted a shadow over you as he began smile at you. “The cold is getting more intense, but doesn’t seem to be affecting you big guy does it.” The pig takes a few steps forward till you are under it belly and squats. “Woah!” You yell as the penis hits you dead on and you stick to it as the pig stands again.

The human was small enough to become stuck to the tip of the pig’s penis. The humans movements increased the pig excitement. At one point the pig felt the human actually pop into its slit and start squirming around inside as the pig moved over to his private corner.

The pig thrusted a few times, but you were interested in going inside. Mostly for the warmth , but also to explore more. You scrambled towards the tip more and and pushed yourself inside when the opening was wide enough. It was warm and smooth inside as the pig let out a loud squeal.

The pig enjoyed the feeling of you and that was enough to push him over the edge. Just as he reached his private corner. He exploded like a geyser against the muddy ground. He spotted the human in the puddle of cum. It struggled a bit, but soon began to shiver, as a cool breeze blew by.

The pig let out another loud squeal as you were forced out by a tidal wave of cum. You landed in a puddle of cum and struggled to stand. “Wow! What a ride!” You exclaimed. A cool breeze nearly knocked you over and caused you to shiver. The pig moved closer with a concerned look on its face. “It’s a cold night!” You yelled out and the pig got closer.

The pig was curious what kind of noise the human was making, but decided it was going to…

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Lick you into its mouth

*Noteb*
2. Curl up for a nap

*Noteb*
3. Share you with another

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Sakuraclow (UN: sakuraclow at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Brute has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1917106-Shrink/cid/ST8NQ2PDT-Pig-returns-the-compliment