*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Under the pig
  2. Visit the mammoth pig
  3. Pigs
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1917106-Shrink/cid/2104433-Under-the-pig
by Brute
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Animal · #1917106
You are shrunk near animals.
This choice: Under the pig  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

Under the pig

    by: E
you needed to have that warm feeling again...
... and so you walked up to the pigs belly, staring at it in awe. you started to run your hand across the fat-folds, when you noticed a gap between the pig and the mud it was lying in. and thought 'that's my way in.'
as you got down on all fours and crawled beneath this behemoth swine. suddenly a jiggling feeling goes through the your surroundings.
as the jiggling continued you pressed yourself against it. not long after you climaxed right there.
not long after that the fat-rolls around you start to lower, the light disappears from under the pig. leaving you in a warm sweaty blackness, as you feel flesh start to push down on you.

You have the following choices:

1. the pig notices you

2. the pig doesnt notice you (CRUNCH)

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 E (UN: snayluk69 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Brute has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1917106-Shrink/cid/2104433-Under-the-pig