*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1914877-Female-Butt-Morphs-and-more/cid/1971868-Invite-some-friends-over
Rated: GC · Interactive · Erotica · #1914877
Several story trees that have to do with weird butt transformations and more...
This choice: Invite some friends over!  •  Go Back...
Chapter #6

Invite some friends over!

    by: FromDurgeWithLove
You called over some of your friends, making sure at least one was a futa for some later changes. They arrived a bit later. Beth, a tan skinned brunnete, Gloria, a well built raven haired futa, and Hannah, a dark-skinned raven-haired futa. The three gasped as you opened the door.

"Hi girls! Surprised?" You tease. Beth was the first to respond. "I can't believe you actually did it! Where did you find it?" You chuckled. "Behind the building after groceries. It was hiding. So, anyone want to come in? I have plenty of beer and snacks!" You gestured towards your living room. You prepared an ice bucket with drinks and assorted meats, cheeses, and crackers for snackage. The girls gladly came in and sat down.

You have the following choices:

1. They ask how it feels having a buttface.

*Noteb*
2. You all start snacking and drinking, talking about your day.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 FromDurgeWithLove (UN: durgethedude at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
bobboled has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1914877-Female-Butt-Morphs-and-more/cid/1971868-Invite-some-friends-over