*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1914877-Female-Butt-Morphs-and-more/cid/2133855-They-ask-how-it-feels-having-a-buttface
Rated: GC · Interactive · Erotica · #1914877
Several story trees that have to do with weird butt transformations and more...
This choice: They ask how it feels having a buttface.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #7

They ask how it feels having a buttface.

    by: FromDurgeWithLove
Gloria was the first to ask. "What does it feel like? I'm eager to know." She watched with fascination. Both she and Hannah seemed to be tenting their pants. "Well, it feels like my head, but also not. It's like its normal. I think that's the weirdest part of it all. I'm not complaining though. I've always wanted this. I just never expected it to be on my face." You explain.

Gloria seemed satisfied with that answer. She grabbed a beer while you grabbed a slice of salami and pushed it into your hole. It seemed like you could gum the meat, but not quite chew. Swallowing was normal though. That much didn't change. Though, it did make Gannah get up and go to the bathroom.

Beth laughed. "I think she's off to relieve herself if you know what I mean." She joked. While you'd always wanted an extra butt, Hannah was the butt-fetishist among your group. Seeing you do that must've made her go over the edge. You stifle a laugh before going back for more food.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 FromDurgeWithLove (UN: durgethedude at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
bobboled has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1914877-Female-Butt-Morphs-and-more/cid/2133855-They-ask-how-it-feels-having-a-buttface