*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1911783-Madisons-Freshman-15/cid/1776185-Madison-comes-back-at-xmas-with-10-more-pounds
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Other · #1911783
Madison is starting college and many new experiences, but some may expand her waistline.
This choice: Madison comes back at xmas with 10 more pounds  •  Go Back...
Chapter #6

Madison comes back at xmas with 10 more pounds

    by: Unknown
Tim had been waiting for Christmas break ever since their last meeting. Over the past few weeks it seemed as though he couldn't keep her off his mind. He texted Madison earlier and she was on her way over to his house to hang out. Tim heard the doorbell and opened the door. "Heyyyy Tim!" Madison said. They hugged and Tim felt as though Madison had become much softer since their last encounter. Her growing stomach compressed against Tim's torso, and he noticed that her boobs seemed fuller than before. Tim let Madison in and they went to the TV room to watch a movie. As Madison walked into the TV room, he noticed how her thighs and ass seemed thicker in her yoga pants, and how they jiggled slightly with each step. They both sat down on the couch and Tim turned on a movie. "We should order a pizza!" Madison recommended. Tim called the local pizza parlor and ordered a large pizza. Twenty minutes later a steaming hot pizza arrived at the door. During the movie, Tim noticed how Madison devoured 6 slices of pizza, along with two cokes. Madison had easily gained ten pounds since he had last seen her, and it seemed as though she had no intention of slowing her gain. Her soft belly now overflowed her waistband, sitting on her lap. Her shirt had creeped up, revealing somewhat of a muffin top.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. open

2. Tim makes a move

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
online180 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1911783-Madisons-Freshman-15/cid/1776185-Madison-comes-back-at-xmas-with-10-more-pounds