*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1911783-Madisons-Freshman-15/cid/1777771-Tim-makes-a-move
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Other · #1911783
Madison is starting college and many new experiences, but some may expand her waistline.
This choice: Tim makes a move  •  Go Back...
Chapter #7

Tim makes a move

    by: online180
That were sitting very close together on the couch, nearly touching, much close than any platonic friends would. Tim was having trouble deciding if this was Madison's way of casual friendship with an ex, or if she was sending signals. For two people who knew each other as well as Madison and Tim did, Tim was having trouble deciding what to do, choosing his words carefully, and trying to figure out the situation. All the while he was also registering Madison's weight gain. It sure looked like she had enjoyed herself enough in college to have put on the Freshman 15, and he was very surprised by the show of gluttony that Madison had displayed in front of him. As far as he knew, Tim was not really into larger girls, and even if he was, would never profess to it, for fear of ridicule from his friends. However, a 15 pound gain was not enough to deter the infatuation that he had developed with his ex.

After a while, Tim put his arm around Madison, to no protest, and then he moved in to kiss her. Madison seemed somewhat surprised, but he could see her eyes smile, letting him know this was not unwelcome. A massive rush of excitement and shock that this was happening swept through his body while he was making out, however, as he moved his hands down her body, he realized that this felt rather foreign. The Madison that he remembered had rock hard abs, and was firmed and toned everywhere. Now, he noticed that her body felt...well, softer, most notably in her stomach, and once he went there, her butt. No one would ever call Madison fat by any stretch of the imagination, but her body had indeed changed from what Tim was used to. Nevertheless, as they quickly went into his bedroom, Tim was overcome with excitement.

The following day, Tim and Madison met at her place, and proceeded to go to the beach. As he rolled into her driveway to pick her up, she jumped in, and their first few seconds together was met with silence.

"So what does last night mean?" Tim asked Madison.

"God Tim, really?" Madison asked, somewhat put off that was the first thing he brought up.

"Well, we slept together for the first time since high school."

"It does not mean anything." Madison said, not annoyed, but firmly, "We can't swing a long distance relationship, and even if we could, I like the freedom of being single in college. I like going out with my friends, and meeting new guys, I'm not ready to give that up, especially in my freshman year."

Tim felt dejected, but also, given his youthful age and maturity, he now partially wondered how to ask Madison if they were going to be a casual hookup. He desperately wanted to date her, but if that was not in the cards, he was still very attracted to her.

"So, are you saying last night was a mistake?" He asked, figuring that it would give him a hit about where the relationship was going.

"No, I enjoyed it, it brought me back to high school, I just do not want to be exclusive."

"Ok."

"But it's over if we start getting awkward, or weird, or you start getting attached. I don't want to kill our friendship over this." Madison said, leaning to turn on the radio.

When they got to the beach, Tim took off his shirt, while Madison lifted her pullover over her head, exposing her bikini, and post fall semester body to Tim. He had seen this bikini before, a lot actually, it was Madison's swimwear of choice. It was a blue halter top bikini top, and matching holdover style bikini bottom, and it exposed the differences in her body. Previously, Madison looked like she could have been a stand in for one of the models at the expensive store she bought it from. Now, it looked a bit tight. Her stomach was puffy and soft, in sharp contract to the abs she had before. She didn't have severe love handles, but they looked like they were in the early stages of forming. Her thighs were larger, not huge, but larger than before, and her butt filled the bottoms in a way they never had before. Again, Madison was not fat, most would neglect to call her even chubby, but she no longer had the perfect 10 body she half a year ago.

Madison caught Tim staring, "I know, I partied a bit too much this semester. Don't worry, I'm hitting the gym when I get back to school."

You have the following choices:

1. Tim goes on a Spring Break trip with a larger Madison 3 months later

*Noteb*
2. Open

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 online180 (UN: hatrick at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
online180 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1911783-Madisons-Freshman-15/cid/1777771-Tim-makes-a-move