*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1911783-Madisons-Freshman-15/cid/1570169-Additional-main-character-choices-within-the-story
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Other · #1911783
Madison is starting college and many new experiences, but some may expand her waistline.
This choice: Additional main character choices within the story  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Additional main character choices within the story

    by: online180
Madison's Mom- Now that Madison was going off to college, Madison's Mom, Jen, is living as an empty nesters. At 50, she and her husband Chris are well off, and see their daughters as they come back from school. Jen is fit, and keeps to a strict diet. With no one else home, will she lose discipline? Or, will she criticize Madison after a slight gain during break, only to realize you shouldn't mess with karma?

Madison's ex- Tim went out with Madison during high school. They went out during junior year, but Madison broke it off right after Senior year homecoming. He stayed in Coral Gabels, while Madison went off to college in the midwest. However, he often sees her during break. How will he respond if Madison comes back with added weight during each break?

Madison's Sophomore Year- Madison has grown quite a lot in this string of chapters, http://www.writing.com/main/interact/ite... and is up at 207 pounds. However, the new year is starting, and she is getting some new freshman roommates.

Alternate Reality- In this path, Madison is less nice and caring, but still cares about her appearance. Show her how lucky she has it, by changing tiny things about her past that affect her present.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Madison's Mom

2. Madison's ex from High School

3. Madison's Sophomore Year

*Noteb*
4. Alternate Reality

5. Other options

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 online180 (UN: hatrick at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
online180 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1911783-Madisons-Freshman-15/cid/1570169-Additional-main-character-choices-within-the-story